Apache SSL on Red Hat 8

Hi List ,

I am running an Apache web server ( httpd-2.0.40-11 ) on Red Hat Linux 8.
I have recently finished configuring name-based virtual hosts , and I have recently
noticed that when I restart my machine , apache does not seem to start properly.
Here is what is in my boot log : ( The node name of the server is blackhawk )

Dec 17 19:30:30 blackhawk httpd: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443
Dec 17 19:30:30 blackhawk httpd: no listening sockets available, shutting down
Dec 17 19:30:30 blackhawk httpd_1: httpd startup failed

When the machine finishes booting , the httpd daemon is running and my websites
do work. I am suspecting that the problem has got something to do with 'ssl' , perhaps
an erroneous entry in ssl.conf. The reason I say this is that when I was migrating
from Apache 1.3 to 2 , I picked up hassles with name based hosting and somewhere
along the line the system started complaining about syntax errors with
the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf.  I managed to get the name based virtual hosting to
work , and am no longer getting any syntax errors with /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf.
However , I am still getting the above errors in the log files. I get a *lot* of these errors
in /var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log

[Tue Dec 17 19:30:33 2002] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `localhost.localdomain' does NOT match server name!?

Does anyone know what could be causing this ?

Regards , Jason