RedHat Book Recommendation

Greetings everyone.....

Another person in my office just installed RH8.0 on a spare desktop
that she has as her desk in the hopes of learning linux.  I've been able
to show her a few things here and there, but it's hardly an all encompasing
tutorial on using Linux.

I'm hoping that there's somebody out there in this group that could give me
some good recommendations on some books that might help her out.  I'd ideally
like to find something that will help her (an absolute beginning to Linux) learn how
to use linux effectively as well as something that could be used as a reference
manual afterwards.