Re: best combo for adding external keyboard/mouse to laptop?

On 18 Dec 2002, Iain Buchanan wrote:

> I like USB for its hot plugability.  Also some USB keyboards (eg mine)
> come with a USB port for your mouse which would leave one free

i got a PS/2 keyboard (worked great immediately upon connection),
but the logitech USB optical mouse doesn't work yet.  "usbview"
sees it, but only the touchpad on the laptop still works.

time for some googling, unless someone has a quick suggestion.

rday