Re: on buring cd

2002年12月08日(日)の15時30分に Tom Diehl 曰く:
> On 8 Dec 2002, Jonathan Gaudette wrote:

> How about trying to troubleshoot the problem by telling us EXACTLY what you
> are doing. Is there anything in the logs?? How do you recover the system??
> What command line are you using?? what does cdrecord --scanbus show?
> AFAIK you must do all of this as root. I have an HP CD-Writer+ 7200
> and it works fine here but there are too many variables to try to T/S a problem
> without more info.
Sure, I didnt put any info because
I am fairly new to CD burning, and dont know what commands give me
verbose information and other to try and guess what is wrong and
I guessed I had the same simptoms and that they might be common.
However, here it is:
from dmesg
---
Kernel command line: ro root=/dev/hdc2 idebus=66 hdd=ide-scsi
ide_setup: hdd=ide-scsi
scsi0 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices
---
from cdrecord -scanbus
        0,0,0     0) 'HP      ' 'CD-Writer+ 7200 ' '3.01' Removable
CD-ROM
---
the /proc/ide/hdd/settings   (its ide with scsi emulation)
name                    value           min             max
mode
----                    -----           ---             ---
----
bios_cyl                0               0               1023
rw
bios_head               0               0               255
rw
bios_sect               0               0               63
rw
current_speed           33              0               69
rw
ide_scsi                0               0               1
rw
init_speed              33              0               69
rw
io_32bit                0               0               3
rw
keepsettings            0               0               1
rw
log                     0               0               1
rw
nice1                   1               0               1
rw
number                  3               0               3
rw
pio_mode                write-only      0               255
slow                    0               0               1
rw
transform               1               0               3
rw
unmaskirq               0               0               1
rw
using_dma               1               0               1
rw
---
This is from /proc/scsi/scsi
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: HP       Model: CD-Writer+ 7200  Rev: 3.01
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
there is some more info on /proc/scsi/sg, but dont quite understand it.
---
And the command I tried was a very basic one from the HOWTO, and with
xcdroaster

cdrecord -v speed=2 dev=0,0,0  -data  cd_image