Re: Athlon XP - Segmentation fault issues

Donald G Wilson Jr <wilson@warwick.net> wrote:

[snip]
>also, a windows thing i've run into and on linux on some boards, is just
>reinstalling the OS after mainboard changes. i'm sure someone will claim
>i'm crazy, but i'm telling you i've seen it work wonders.
>
>dw
>

> David Durst wrote:

I would agree, as you went from Intel to AMD and it should have
automagically picked this up, but may not have.

Back up with tar and try reinstall OR if you have an extra HD laying
around, pull out your existing one CAREFULLY and try a fresh install
on the spare drive to see if you get the same issues.

Of coures, YMMV.  HTH.

Regards,

Keith