Re: Athlon XP - Segmentation fault issues

I run an XP 1800 w/ a soltek mainboard (333 chipset), geforce2mx generic
vid card, w/ no problems. (have used the std. 2d vid card drvrs and
nvidia latest rel 3d vid card drvrs. no prob. so far. 2700 ddr namebrand
ram @ cas 2.0

My moms sys has an asus 333 chipset mainboard w/ 3dfx vid card, generic
2100 ddr ram @ cas 2.5, and no prob.

definetly not the chipset brand. i do have my agp set to 1x on both
mbrds though as one reply remarked on. perhaps try some other bios
settings.perticularly video and ram timings.

also, i always set my agp aperture to a size smaller than sys. ram

also, a windows thing i've run into and on linux on some boards, is just
reinstalling the OS after mainboard changes. i'm sure someone will claim
i'm crazy, but i'm telling you i've seen it work wonders.

dw