Re: Calling all KDE fans!!

>In my completely personal opinion, I don't understand the whole
>GNOME vs KDE thing.  They are so much alike it's silly.  The only
>differences between them are so trivial it's ridicules.

Yes, it's more how you feel yourself using KDE or GNOME or any other
desktop environment. And , seeking this thread, is curious to see how
people jumps between desktops from time to time. I think that's a part of
open source user 'way of life'. We search for a
system/environment/look&feel that makes us feel better. People using
computers only for work, without another type of interest, gets an illegal
copy of Hasefroch(*), installs it and go away. The 99,9% of open source
users/developers are always exploring new software, only to see how it is,
how it runs..

(*) Hasefroch is a joke to define Microsoft or one of his products. Primary
was used in www.bulmalug.net ( a linux usergroup of Mallorca ), 'cause a
lot of time they were talking about Microsoft, and decided that the people
who said 'Microsoft' or one of his products should pay a beer