RE: Calling all KDE fans!!

I tried it, but it only works partially. Also, there are more then one
selection for one language. For example, for Russian there are "Plain
Russian keymap", "Russian cyrillic",
"Russian keymap" and "Russian xkb keymap" possibilities and only "Plain
russian keymap" works.
Also, I can't switch to Hebrew in Gnome, while I have no such problem in
KDE.