Re: Calling all KDE fans!!

I used KDE 1 because it was better than GNOME and others, I think.
Now - I use GNOME becase KDE 3 is very slow.

I think, the Linux GUI (Window Manager) is getting too big and too
slow. KDE and GNOME (and Sawfish) is therfore very similar to Windoze.

Specialy Nautilus, Konqeror, Mozilla are not efficient with CPU and
memory.

I am thinking about another Window Manager, lighter - like Window
Maker or IceWM. Problem is my country, I need localization and
special keyboard support. KDE and GNOME are very good localized.

I would like linux no so similar to Windoze and very better than
Windoze. I think it is not necessary to have new computer every two
years but beter OS - stable, speedy and reliable linux.

Tino

Akciove ceny pocitacov a prislusenstva
15" LDC monitor I-MADA len za 12.850,- Sk bez DPH
Laserova tlaciaren Epson len za 8.650,- Sk bez DPH
Navstivte nas na adrese http://www.somi.sk/akcie.php