Re: Red Hat 8.0 Screensaver bug

At some point I thought I had noticed that only the 3D mesa demo
screensavers were causing that to happen.  You might try either leaving
your settings on random and removing the mesa ones, or selecting a
single screensaver.

Also, none of this information was thoroughly, but since I got rid of
the mesa ones, I've been doing fine :-)

YMMV,
HTH,
brian.