Re: [Fwd: Re: large IDE disks (>137GB) and IDE controller cards]

Robert L. Cochran wrote:
It's funny how my earlier post (see below) didn't make it to the list,
maybe it will show up in the end after mailman burps? But large hard
drives have been supported since 7.3.
Yeah, one of my messages about modem panel lights was super late as well. I think our mailman needs a vacation to rest his weary bones. :)

I got an email from another guy about the larger disks, so I felt good about that. Your message just adds to my confidence. We bought 120GB disks anyway, so we shouldn't have any problems with the sizes. I'll just make some volumes, transfer the data to the system, and go on with life.

Thanks for the help.

Tom