Re: "Modem display" for my internet connection

Charlie Hall wrote:

I had my display almost working after receiving instructions from Pavel
Rozenboim.
Great. For some reason the message I sent took forever to actually get posted to the list, so it looks like you got multiple responses before mine made it.

Thanks very much for your time.
There are fewer and fewer modem users on this list these days, so we've got to look out for each other. :)

Tom