Re: Ok mis wording the problem w/ 8.0

Ok, then wouldn't it also be possible to let people download?
Maybe I am wrong but I think you can mirror for SUN or IBM on the JAVA thing.

And yeah well hmmm when you buy a RH Box Set do you know what you are
technically paying for? its not the software inside its the 6 months
of support included by RH.

To me it just seems like another way of selling support.

And I don't think JAVA itself needs SUPPORT it seems pretty damn
stable in any environment.