RE: "Modem display" for my internet connection

Pavel,

Thanks very much for the concise, clearly explained, and very workable response to my question. It's working beautifully and is exactly what I wanted. I did need to change the advanced tab contents to my serial port to get it to work (Item 4 of your reply).

I appreciate your taking the time to answer someone who's not in the same league as most of the folks who contribute to this list.

Charlie