Re: Evo 1.2 RPMs available

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 04:45, Chris Rouch wrote:

> I've managed to get the resulting evolution to crash horribly (requiring
> a reboot to free zombie processes) when accessing imap folders. I don't
> know if that's a bug, or indicates a problem with the way I built it.

Chris:

Every beta of Evolution 1.2 crashed horribly for me too (IMAP folders,
SSL connection, two accounts) but the final release (from ximian site)
doesn't do it anymore. It keeps forgetting my subscribed folders
(*sigh*) but at least doesn't crash.

I went ahead and installed all the ximian RPMs in the test computer, and
I know I will have to exorcise it (I have done it in the past) in order
to remove those packages, but at least that is not my work computer ;).

Anyway, just to let you know :).

Alex.

--
ˇSé libre, usa software libre!