Re: Install RHL in HP Omnibook 6000

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 17:27, Ken Green wrote:

> Alex, take a look at HP's website at http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/
> There are two discussion forums for you a Linux one and an Omnibook
> forum.

Thank you, Ken.

I couldn't wait and I went ahead and installed it. Anaconda crashed
twice (in different points) in graphical mode (during installation, of
course) but the laptop didn't have the floppy drive on, so, I couldn't
save the errors and bugzilla them. After that, I went on in the text
install and it finished flawlessly. The only odd thing is that one of
the two mice (the one that is NO touchpad) sometimes (randomly, it is)
stops working and then it starts working again.

Now is time to find out how to make the U.S. Robotics wireless card
work, as well as how to setup the internal modem :)

Alex.

--
ˇSé libre, usa software libre!
Be free, use free software!