Re: Red Hat Road Tour

Oh my lord.

Please don't judge all Americans by one sorry person's lack of
experience with real beer.

I am an American, but Bud and Coors are so far from real beer that the
heads in those beers is at least partially injected, rather than being
naturally formed (for Americans who *do* drink Coors and Bud, yeast eats
sugar and craps out carbon dioxide, which is what forms the head of a
beer - real beers need no help in this area, watered down
near-soft-drinks do, hence the injection).

Body?  How can even the makers of these beers claim that they have
body?  I don't get it.  I guess if body was defined 'no body', maybe
you'd have an argument.  Being that it's not, you don't.

Color is not the same as body and hasn't been addressed.  Does it mean
anything to anyone that I've seen much darker colored ginger ale than
Budweiser?

There are excellent beers from seemingly every country in the world.
America included (though Bud and Coors are not them).  If I get to try
half of them, I'll be pleased.

--
Brian K. Jones <jonesy@cs.princeton.edu>
Princeton University, Dept. of Computer Science