Re: OpenOffice

Actually, believe it or not, there *is* a listing in the OO help of how
to 'add fonts in UNIX' (I think that's the actual listing in help).

Open up the 'help' in openoffice and have a look around - I know that's
how I did it.  It was pretty easy too, but I don't remember the steps
offhand.

brian.

--
Brian K. Jones <jonesy@cs.princeton.edu>
Princeton University, Dept. of Computer Science