Re: home lan

I have the Linksys router box (gathering dust on my shelf at this
moment) and a computer running Red Hat 8 in runlevel 2 which I'm using
as a firewall/router.

And like Chris says, this has forced me to think about my own security
-- an issue I've avoided for a long time. I'm glad the box and the
firewall and Ziegler's book on Linux Firewalls have kicked my bottom
hard. So far my wife hasn't fired me for my experimentation...

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA