Re: True type fonts in mozilla./evolution

Mike,

I'll have to agree with most that the docs are a bit sketchy. Your
explanations on the list here should be used verbatim in revised docs.

I am on the xfree 86 font list as well and I _know_ you have put a _lot_
of work into fixing a major weakness on the Linux Desktop. If it is not
said here by others, it certainly is genuinely appreciated and
recognized.

I am testing/documenting Scribus, a GPL DTP application. The
improvements in RH 8.0 really do ehance the usability a ton.  See here:
www.atlantictechsolutions.com/scribusdocs/scriscreen.html  and here:
www.atlantictechsolutions.com/scribusdocs/keramik.html

Now that the backend is fixed... a good font manager like Adobe Type
Manager is most definitely needed.  I'd do it my self if I could code...

Thanks again,

Peter Linnell