Re: Newbie and Mozilla Mail

Chris Funderburg wrote:

> However, this might alter the dates on the email.  It's been a while,
> so I'm not sure.

I do this routinely when going from my ISP IMAP server direct, and when
I download via fetchmail, and I have not noticed any date change.  You
should know that Outlook (and maybe Outlook Express) shows *received*
time, and Mozilla may show compose time.

Send yourself a few emails with different times, move them around in
various combinations and see.  Don't risk all the emails in the spool at
first attempt.  Besides, I've had much more success moving hundreds of
 emails at a time, rather than thousands...

Alan
--
Alan Peery
peery@io.com