Re: key repeat stops on Psyche

More info.....

Keyboard repeat now works.

1.  The laptop was suspended all weekend and did not get the
      daylight savings time to standard time change (hence 1 hour ahead).
      I believe I checked DST does apply when loading RH 8.

2.  I synced my clock with time-a.nist.gov using rdate (can't ntp
     due to firewall), then did /sbin/hwclock --systohc.

3.  After this, my key repeat was broken (tested with mozilla and the
     shell).

4.  Now, several hours later, my keyboard repeat is restored and working
     properly -- without restarting mozilla, a new xterm, restarting X, nor
     suspending or doing anything with the laptop, just leaving it
running....

Perhaps there is a time issue  when the clock is changed back 1 hour?

Cheers,
--
Wade Hampton