Re: Incoming IMAP Mail Server In Evolution

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 08:14, Craig White wrote:

> ----
> I tried fooling with that idea but it requires patching every time there
> is an update which tends to complicate things a bit.

True, but I don't tend to update my servers with every Distro release
anyway, unless I really need to.
Desktops I update with every release, as they are not mission critical,
but servers are.

Mark

--
---
Please be aware that I do not read or reply to messages

Proprietary format attachments are a major obstacle to the
broader adoption of GNU/Linux.

Remember: Competition is good for business; Proprietary denies choice..