Re: Mozilla 1.2b (w/ xft2) and Galeon

Just to follow up, I tried this at home and galeon didn't like it. I got
back to work this morning and remembered that I installed the evolution
1.2 beta package posted earlier, with its upgraded libraries. Galeon
depends on some of those, so the upgrades may be what is enabling it to
run with Mozilla 1.2b.