Re: Mozilla 1.2b (w/ xft2) and Galeon

I didn't just untarred the executables, I got the rpm
and did an rpm -Uvh on the package, hence my current
problem. My current work around is to create softlink
on /usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.1 to /usr/lib/mozilla-1.2b and
galeon complains initially about the mismatch version
but runs OK afterwards.

I'm just wondering if there is a more "seamless" way
of getting galeon (or other apps which depends on
mozilla) to work.

Cheers,
Hesty