Re: Unable to sync my Handspring Visor

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 10:27, Neil Loffhagen wrote:
> in case it sheds any light on the number of addresses it fails at I
> managed to sync just over 1040 addresses from my palm.
>
> Still find evolution very slow compared to Outlook 2000.  Are there any
> settings that can be changed to speed things up at all, either in
> evolution itself or redhat?  I know there is a beta version out of the
> next version.  Anyone know if that is any better speed wise?
>
> Neil.
Supposed to be faster on start-up and on indexing your mails. I'm
waiting for Red Hat 8 native RPMs though; the RPMs I see in their
snapshot directory contains new pilot-link, gnome-pilot, gal etc. and
are meant for Red Hat 7.2-7.3; might mess up your system.

And those nice menu integration, of course, will be gone..