Re: Unable to sync my Handspring Visor

in case it sheds any light on the number of addresses it fails at I
managed to sync just over 1040 addresses from my palm.

Still find evolution very slow compared to Outlook 2000.  Are there any
settings that can be changed to speed things up at all, either in
evolution itself or redhat?  I know there is a beta version out of the
next version.  Anyone know if that is any better speed wise?

Neil.

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 05:43, Quentin Wright wrote:
> Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 15:49, Quentin Wright wrote:
> >

> >>What is required is a patched version of the Pilot/Handspring Tool which
> >>has a "Conduits" tab. This can be found at
> >>http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/gnome-pilot/
> >><http://people.redhat.com/%7Ekatzj/gnome-pilot/>
> >>I have been able to get the datebook and todo information synchronising,
> >>but not the addresses. Things are obviously still a "work in progress".
> >>

> >Err, did you mean it the other way around? I could only get my address
> >book to sync!
> >
> >Everything works fine using J-Pilot though, so I only use the Address
> >conduit with gnome-pilot anyway.
> >

> No, I got everything to sync but addresses. Apparently the Eaddress
> synchronisation will fail if you have many (exact number unknown!)
> addresses.
>

> --
Thanks,

Neil