Re: Unable to sync my Handspring Visor

Gerry Kirk wrote:

>Has anyone got this working? I've tried using Gnome-Pilot, because I
>want to sync my contacts with Evolution, but using the wizard, it
>doesn't do the initial sync.
>
>TIA,
>Gerry

What is required is a patched version of the Pilot/Handspring Tool which
has a "Conduits" tab. This can be found at
http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/gnome-pilot/
<http://people.redhat.com/%7Ekatzj/gnome-pilot/>
I have been able to get the datebook and todo information synchronising,
but not the addresses. Things are obviously still a "work in progress".

Regards, Q