Re: DVD, Audigy and AC3

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 15:56, Christopher Keller wrote:
> I've tried both the ALSA and opensource creative drivers without any
> luck. Oh and if anyone knows what's the proper audio plugin for Ogle if
> you aren't running ALSA? OSS? Matthias ships if configured for ASLA. ;-)
Yap, just replace the reference to 'alsa' with 'oss' and you'll be fine.
I ended up installing alsa out of curiousity though. Alsa Player is real
nice!

Went to a Christian school last time where people spread gossips about
songs that if you play backwards has Satanic lyrics.. well, aha, Alsa
Player can play songs at various speeds, both backwards and forwards :)

--

Michèl Alexandre Salim
Web:		http://salimma.freeshell.org
GPG/PGP key:	http://salimma.freeshell.org/files/crypto/publickey.asc