Re: Skip/Lag Problem

I can't (not to mention won't) run XMMS as root, the easy answer is since my
music is shared to this computer using NFS root doesn't have access to them.

now i'm intersted in what you were saying about moving the audio processes up
a notch. right now i have XMMS using the OSS Driver (used it in 7.3 as well)
it seems to connect directly to the mixer device and in the past it has
appeard to run the best ou of the the given list of output methods.

If you could give me a way to move the audio process to be above X in priority
I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nick