Re: Skip/Lag Problem

I am also running the emu-script to give me the more conventional mixer
channels as well as the bass/trebble controls

I have a hunch that it's related to the X system as I never had this kind of
problem in 7.3 (was running the skipjack beta but i didn't see the problem on
7.3 when i installed the release version on people's computers) I don't
remember X eating soo much processor power on simple operations. When I
didn't so anything on my computer It idle'd at 0.5% processor usage or less..
now it's around 3-5% at idle.

Does everyone else have X with a -10 nice level? I don't remember X ever
having that high a level on my computer and although I can't find a way to
change it, Ithink it might be responsible.

Nick