Re: Searching messages in Evolution

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 14:55, Allan M. Stewart wrote:

> I was using the Edit->Search Message menu, but I just tried it from the
> top space with the same results. The string being searched for
> disappears, but you are brought to where it is/was. It is still there,
> because when I do an X-Windows cut/paste to another window, I do see the
> string I was searching for. It has just disappeared from the Evo message
> window. Text following the search string even moves to the left as if it
> had been deleted. Clear the string in the text entry box and hit find
> again and the text in the message re-appears. Wierd.
>
> I can certainly work around this, but I'm surprised no one else sees
> this. This is a clean install of 8.0 on a plain vanilla Pentium 3 PC.

I don't see it and I've tried on 2 rh8.0 installation on 2 different
machines -- Both test yield the same result.

When I search the current message using Edit->Search Message, I see my
search string bold black, highlighted with gray.  Just so you know, when
I do the same search from above the message index I see my search string
bold purple highlighted with white.

Cheers,
William

--