Re: X kicks user out of session, locks up system

This finally did solve my problem. I turned off the screen saver
entirely and now have blessed stability. Think I'll try turning DRI back
on to be really nitpicky and rule out any problems with that and my
Radeon 9000 card.

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA