FTP installation problems.

I gave up on burning the ISOs.. I have tried blindwrite, Nero, and Easy
CDCreator.. couldn't get any of them to work. I tried with 3 different
brands of CDs and tried running the media check on 3 different
cd-roms/cd-rws. Sooo.. going to try ftp.

I created the boot disk bootnet.img and also the drvnet.img. When I get to
the point where it asks which installation method to use (NFS, FTP, HTTP) I
have the following problem:

I select FTP
I select F2 for the drivers disk (NE200 not listed by default)
I select NE2000 for my Linksys Ether16 Lan Card
It says loading driver....
Then it goes back to the selection screen for me to choose which
installation type I want.

Instead of moving on to the TCP/IP screen or whatever happens to be next it
just asks me NFS, FPT, HTTP again and then what driver I want. Basically it
just keeps going around and around and around.

Anyone know why it is doing this?