Re: Flickering desktop icons - Feel free to disregard

I apologize for my last two postings on this issue.  The reason that I
am apologizing is because I didn't take the time to investigate this
matter like I usually do, so as a result, if I insisted on pursuing this
thread, I would need to add yet another e-mail, which I will not burden
you with.  I will gladly continue this thread, answering any questions
you may have for me, because if this is a Red Hat 8 issue, I don't want
to be a hinderance to getting this problem fixed for others.

Thank you for your patience,
Steven P. Ulrick

Implied in the above message is that the problem still persists :)