Re: Requesting experiences with dual-DVI cards

The binary DRI snapshots on freedesktop.org should work, although, I've
not tried them myself.
http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Download
make sure you replace ati_drv, radeon_drv, and XFree86 otherwise you
will get version mismatches.

Alex

Yes, thank you, found it and tried it last night. and a version mismatch is exactly what happened. The install script takes care of replacing all the above for you, no? Also I was running kernel 2.6.1; I noticed the 'only 2.4 kernels note' but regardless the script ran cleanly and without any problems noted in the install log.

Mark