Re: Requesting experiences with dual-DVI cards

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Alex Deucher wrote:

>I was referring to the fireGL cards, but partner-built dual DVI cards
>should work as well.

The dualhead FireGL cards with dual-DVI do not work dualhead with
DVI output because the second output aparently uses a secondary
TMDS transmitter which is not built into the main ASIC, and it
isn't yet supported by the XFree86 driver.

They might work in VGA mode however, but I've never tried it
personally.

--
Mike A. Harris