Re: More on ATI Radeon 9200SE

On Friday 05 December 2003 06:25, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> The only alternative is to just
> not add any new support for hardware until we physically have it
> to test with.  That is a bad idea though, as the majority of new
> hardware support that gets added works well, even if we don't
> have the hardware.

With all of the variations of both built by ATI and powered by ATI adapters, I
consider it a loosing struggle to expect to have every variation in house.
IMHO, this is one of those situations where you will need to depend on the
community to report the info on new adapters.  Please ask if there is
insufficent data in my bugzilla reports.
--
Gene