Re: trouble getting dual head ati 7000 to work - it works!

Thanks to Alex & Lance,

	Looks like I had a couple problems.  Lance provided me with his working
radeon 7000 xf86onfig file and from this I saw that I was missing a
couple items.

	Thanks to Alex for pointing out that I needed to upgrade to the latest
Xfree86.

	Not sure if upgrading to 2.4.8.20-20 made a difference or not but that
did seem to solve my 'video mode supported' error I was seeing on my
second monitor..