Re: trouble getting dual head ati 7000 to work

As I understand it, DRI is not used as I'm using Xinerama..upgraded my
kernel to 2.4.20-20.9 and at present I have the one monitor working (the
left one..screen0) and the right one getting no signal..

I'm still tinkering around.  Does anyone know definitively which ati and
radeon drivers I should be using?  The ones that came with the stock
RH?  The ones I've downloaded from people.redhat.com/mharris?  Or the
ones from DRI?  I've tried em all to no avail.

  Matt