KLE 266 Prosavage DDR

Em Qua, 2003-10-22 às 13:48, Alex Deucher escreveu:
> The savage driver that S3/VIA released is also based on Tim's code but
> also needs to be ported to mesa 5.x.  it too is in a branch in DRI CVS.

Yesterday I tried to use that via driver with my video board. Of course,
it first copies savage_drv.o over the working one, and just then it
tries to compile DRI.

And of course, I screwed my X doing this. Changed it to vesa, got
1.1.27t from probo.com site (Tim's), and everything worked fine, except
for one thing:

There are two cursors on screen. One is the shadowed one, which works
normally. The other one is that old X which appears on the center of the
screen, and does not move at all.

How do I remove it?

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
BIZ vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group