Re: XF86 config Problem - Redhat 9

On Monday, May 26, 2003, at 03:56 AM, Mike A. Harris wrote:

The intent of this email, is to explain that Rawhide is Red Hat
development, and is intentionally not kept stable or reliable for
external people.  It is essentially a copy of the current daily
internal Red Hat "collective conscious" hard disk if you will.
Not an official stable bugfix source that is kept stable by any
circumstance.

Yes, I am repeating myself it seems.  ;o)  I like to be clear.
;o)

That helps a lot Mike, thanks for the clarity!

I didn't realize rawhide was development for RHOSX <wink>; I mistakenly thought it was for testing current distro updates. Cool, now I know to stay away from rawhide. :)

I guess I'll shut up now about all this, since the list archives now have all the information anyone else will need to fix the problems we've all seen with dual-headed Radeons in XFree86-4.3.0-2.

-Barry