Re: XF86 config Problem - Redhat 9

On Mon, 26 May 2003, Barry Warsaw wrote:

>> What is in rawhide is what will go into an official update at
>> some point.  The patches you are refering to *are* in rawhide,
>> and have been for quite some time.
>
>I can't ftp into rawhide right now (too many users), but 4.3.0-10 still
>had the problem w/o Alex's updated radeon driver.  If that patch is in
>a new XFree86 on rawhide that I can't see at the moment, excellent, and
>thank you.

I'm refering to the cursor-crossing-the-screen in Xinerama
causing the monitor to go into powersaving mode.  That patch is
definitely in rawhide, and is confirmed working by many RHL
users.

If you're refering to another different patch, then I've
misunderstood.  Can you clarify what patch you are talking about?

--
Mike A. Harris