Re: XF86 config Problem - Redhat 9

Barry is your card a Dell OEM card or did you purchase it?   I reason I
ask is that there were some dell specific fixes in the old xfree code
that went a way with the new DDC code that went into CVS.  perhaps some
of them are still needed.  if dualhead worked for you in 4.3.0 with the
excpetion of the screen turning off bug, then that may be the problem.
BTW, that bug is a one liner fix (one number actually).  you could
revert to the stock 4.3.0 (that worked) code/rpms and change the one
line to fix the bug.  I can probably even build you a fixed binary.

Alex

=== message truncated ===