Re: Radeon 9000

Mike,
   Thanks for the response. As of this evening my need for 4.3.0 under
RH 7.3 became moot. I was caught in a box. My NIC was working under 7.3,
but not 8.0. The 9000 was working under 8.0, but not under 7.3. With a
bit if help from another list I managed to get the NIC up and going
under 8.0, so I'm where I need to be for now.

   I'm running Pro Audio stuff (Alsa/Jack + Ardour/Rosegarden/...) And
do not require any acceleration, but do require 1280*1024 which I was
not getting under 7.3 with the generic VGA I had to install.

   Anyway, I'm running nice now, and happy that I do not need to mess
with compiling the complete display system.

Cheers,
Mark