xkbprint craches

Hi Mike

After working with xkbprint utility, I found some serious problem (in
CVS code at least). There is a buffer to store the full layout name.
This buffer is only 40! bytes long - which is very short. And xkbprint
crashed on layouts like 'en_US,ru(winkeys),el,ar' with various options
like 'group(ctrl_shift_toggle)'. I know, 4.3.0 is nearly out - so noone
can fix this in XFree CVS - but at least in RH package can this be
fixed?

TIA,

--
Sergey