Re: Redhat 8.0 on DELL latitude laptop with NVidia GeForge4 64 MB

Hi Mike, Aykut,

nVidia's own driver supports GeForce4 hardware, as can be seen on their
README [http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86_40/1.0-4191/README] (go to
Appendix A, "SUPPORTED NVIDIA GRAPHICS CHIPS"), and this driver works
with XFree 4.2.x (I am using it here, although my graphics card is a
GeForce2).

HTH,

Andre

--