Anyone successfully using Wind/U on RedHat 7.2?

I have been tasked with a pilot product to use Wind/U on RedHat 7.2. I have been having problems simply getting Wind/U to work, problems with unsatisfied externals simply running their tool. I haven’t yet gotten to the point of actually attempting to port some of our code.

Has anyone out there had success with this product on this platform?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marc