Re: XFree86-4.2.99.1-0.20021014.3

Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Xcursor supports color, animated, anti-aliased, alpha blended
> (transparency and dropshadows), themeable, multi-size mouse
> cursors.
>
> Also try setting: XCURSOR_THEME=whiteglass prior to starting X to
> get the white cursor theme.

I really like the whiteglass cursor. Much easier in the eyes.

Any idea where to set that so gdm (or xdm or even kdm) will
set it properly?

Are whiteglass and the default (redglass?) the only current
cursor themes? Where's the docs on these? I looked through
/usr/share/docs/XFree86-docs* and didn't find any info.

	-Thomas