anyone seen: krb5kt error

Hello

No one on the redhat-list knows the answer to this ... Has any seen a similar message:

/usr/path/executable: invalid character 58 in exportstr for E:%s\\krb5kt"

I cloned my RedHat 7 system disk with Ghost onto another hdd installed on the same system. After taking the original hdd offline and booting into the clone, the system comes up, but now every executable generates the message above.

I understand this has something to do with Kerberos. Anything can be done to fix that?

Thanks